RLG welcomes resume submissions from creative, motivated individuals with a passion for engineering. Our staff is composed of a diverse group of people, each with a unique set of skills and experiences, and we're always open to adding another talented person to the team. Applicants must be willing to work on a wide variety of project types for a range of industries. Ideal candidates are self-motivated, tech savvy, hard-working individuals with a commitment to quality and service.
RLG is an equal opportunity employer. Interested in joining the RLG team? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RLG currently has openings for the following positions:
Surveying Project Manager – R.P.L.S. (2-5 years)
- Experience with managing and producing Boundary, Topographic & Improvement Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Subdivision platting and proposal writing.
- Knowledge of Trimble GPS and Robotic Total Stations.
- Proficient in Civil 3-D, Trimble Business Center, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Collaborating and coordinating with developers and engineering design teams.
- Manage and deliver project assignments within established budgets and timelines.
Survey Technician (1-5 years)
- Experience with the production of Boundary, Topographic & Improvement Surveys, ALTA Surveys, Subdivision platting and the preparation of Easement documents.
- Experience with construction layout.
- Proficient in Civil 3-D, Trimble Business Center and Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- S.I.T. certification a plus.
Benefits include: health & dental insurance, paid time off, 401(K), profit sharing, seven (7) paid holidays.